Hake with prawns and clams
My trip to Europe was not just about walking and eating on the street. I took the opportunity to learn how to prepare new recipes, like this one of hake with prawns and clams , which I was taught.
What I like most about this recipe, others I learned, and of many Spanish dishes in general, is the use of few ingredients and the simplicity to make delicious meals.
To make this recipe of hake with prawns, we use slices. If you want it you can use steaks, and you could even use whiting, which is cheap and rich.
Hake recipe with prawns and clams
Ingredients (2 people, but it's enough for more)
- Half a kilo of hake sliced wheels
- 500 grams of fresh prawns
- A handful of clams uncooked
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a cup of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- As in many recipes, the first thing is to peel and clean the prawns and make broth with the skin and head. Follow this link to learn in detail.
- Chop the garlic very small and fry it over medium heat in a deep pan. Do not let it burn.
- In this pan you are going to add the slices of fish previously passed through flour. Seal it well on both sides.
- Add the white wine and let it boil until the alcohol evaporates. Add the clams, the shrimp broth and the chopped parsley. If you want, remove a small portion of the parsley to use as a decoration when serving.
- Let everything cook, stirring carefully from time to time, until the shells open.
- Finally add the prawns and let them cook for a couple of minutes.
- Serve your hake with prawns and clams on the plate and decorate with the remaining parsley.
You can accompany it with white rice, or with steamed potatoes.
If you like, share with your friends using your social networks.